- New Trends in Social and Liberal Sciences is a peer-reviewed biannual academic e-journal. The NETSOL publishes original and previously unpublished research articles and book reviews. The NETSOL welcomes book reviews that combine multiple books in a review essay format.
- No article submitted for publication shall be under consideration by another journal.
- The NETSOL is an open access e-journal. There is no submission or registration fee. Free membership is required for submissions. There is no charge for article submission, processing or publication.
- The NETSOL and the article author/s reserve the copyright of published works. The author/s retain the publication rights without any charge as far as they explicitly acknowledge that the work was previously published by NETSOL.
- All works submitted to NETSOL go through Viper and Plagium plagiarism check programs before they are routed to reviewers.
- Book reviews are edited and corrected by the editors before publication. Original articles submitted for publication go through a double-blind peer-review process. Articles with two positive reviews may be accepted for publication. Editors may request further changes to ensure clarification in writing, style and content. The editorial board makes the final decision to publish an article. In case of conflicting reports from two reviewers, articles are sent to a third referee. Only the articles with two positive reviews will be considered for publication.
- Submitted articles should be no longer than 10,000 words including abstract, footnotes, bibliography and appendices.
- Articles should have a title, an abstract (maximum 200 words), key words (4-5), and the main text.
- How to Submit articles;
Go to: http://www.netsoljournal.net/
Click “Member Login” to create a free membership profile,
Select “New Member” and fill in the “Membership Form”,
After your membership is completed, login with your username and password,
Click on the “Upload Article” link to submit your paper.
- Please do not include page numbers or headers in the articles.
Because of its interdisciplinary character, NETSOL accepts submissions written in different writing styles. Please use the most commonly-used writing style in your discipline. Once a paper is accepted for publication, the appropriate section editor may ask the author/s to clarify style-related issues.
Chicago Manual of Style
American Psychological Association (APA) Style
Modern Language Association (MLA) Style